Looking for super Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas? You have come to the ideal Place! Well seasoned ground-beef, a lot of ooey gooey cheese along with also a crispy golden-brown outside make these quesadillas just irresistible! They are guaranteed to be a favorite in your house because they are in all.
If you know-me personally & you also follow Girl Heart Food you understand that I am a massive lover of quesadillas. One reason is, such as grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas are a way of becoming more cheese in my plate pan, lol. Seriously, however, I like quesadillas on the routine. They are super easy to whip up, so you can put as little or as long as you desire in Celtics plus they always taste great.
I have shared other kinds together with you guys before, such as poultry, lentil, and sometimes even breakfast quesadillas. Nowadays though? Ground beef quesadillas. One-thing that they have in common–Cheese…and tons of it! You have ta have quesadillas with cheese, if you want my opinion! Tell me you do not wanna catch some through your display, if just, ideal!
These cheesy quesadillas come in virtually no time at all using a few fairly standard ingredients that you probably already have available. I am pretty confident they will be in high rotation on your house since they are all ours.
Should you make this recipe, then I’d love that you tell me how it went from the comments below (do not forget to leave a star score). Check this out to more Beef recipes or you want to make a Dinner recipes.
Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- 1 lb ground-beef
- 1 tsp chili-powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted-beef stock
- 1 tsp chipotle chili-powder
- ½ tsp garlic-powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp cumin
- 12 tbsp olive-oil
- ½ tsp onion-powder
- ½ tsp black-pepper
- 6 flour tortillas-mine (about 7-8 inch diameter)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato-paste
- cooking spray to grease pan
- 12 oz shredded-cheese blend (about 3 cups or combination of cheddar, monterey jack and pizza mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 200 F (to maintain quesadillas warm while cooking batches).
- At a bowl (I used non stick) on moderate heat add olive-oil).
- Once shimmering, add ground-beef, chili-powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne, garlic-powder, onion-powder, pepper & salt. Heat till cooked through, breaking into crumbles using a wooden-spoon, approximately 8-10minutes. Stir in tomato paste and then cook 1-2minutes longer.
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl. When there's any surplus grease drain/remove.
- Distribute approximately 8oz (or 2cups) of cheese one of all tortillas (on a single side of these). Note: reserve remaining 4oz (or cup of cheese). Also, if your own tortillas are larger than the dimensions that I used, the amount you return will change.
- Distribute ground-beef in addition to cheese. After that, sprinkle remaining 1cup (or 4 oz) of cheese in addition to ground-beef. Fold tortilla over thus you've got a half moon shape.
- Working in batches (approximately 2 quesadillas per-batch), spray cooking spray pan & cook quesadillas (on medium low-heat) for approximately 2minutes each side until golden-brown & cheese melted (attentively turning and observing to make certain they do not burn). While ongoing batches, put cooked quesadillas onto a baking sheet in preheated oven to stay warm.
- Cut every half moon . Serve with salsa, guacamole or sour crean and then Enjoy!