This chicken stuffed zucchini boat recipe is really simple to create, they are fantastic for a healthy weeknight meal. Stuffed zucchini boat are Keto favorable and very low carb. Stuffed with chicken, marinara and topped with cheese, they create a fast and effortless meal.
It’s possible to call it that the Atkins Diet, the South Beach Diet, the Ketogenic Diet, or simply plain Low-Carb Diet. I understand a good deal people are attempting to eat less carbohydrates particularly during the weekday. I really like carbohydrates as much as another gal and I do not deprive myself but I really do strive to have a minumum of one low-carb meal through my daily life, typically at dinner.
For more chicken recipes:
- Chicken Quesadillas Fajiya Style
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- Burrito Bowls with Grilled Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheel
Chicken Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- ¾ lb chicken-breast, cut into cubes
- 3 zucchinis
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella-cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan-cheese
- ¼ tsp ground black-pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic-powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Italian-seasoning
- ¾ cup pasta-sauce
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F and then cut the zucchini in half-lengthwise, then use a spoon or melon-baller to scoop the middle seeds and flesh out of the zucchini. Repeat for the remaining zucchini.
- Put the zucchini into baking dish or cookie sheet cut-side upward & lightly coat with cooking-spray. Put from the pre-heated oven for 15minutes till the zucchini cooks slightly & becomes more tender.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the chicken, heat the olive-oil in non stick-skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken together with the seasoning, pepper and salt.
- Cook for 8-10minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Add the pasta-sauce & cook for a couple minutes, stirring periodically.
- Twist the chicken mixture into the zucchini-boats. Top the chicken with parmesan-cheese and mozzarella-cheese. Return the zucchini ships to the oven for 5minutes, or till the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with fresh-basil and parmesan-cheese, if desired then serve.