The Ulitmate Vegan Burrito the ideal meatless-meal! Packed with chipotle cilantro lime rice, black beans, avocado, pico de gallo and hot-sauce. This is will be in your desk very quickly and are packed with flavor!
Burritos are so flexible and may be customized to your taste. You may even have a Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce. And this is what I loaded within this burrito:
- Chipotle & Lime Black Beans
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Spicy Sauce
- Pico de Gallo
Burritos are my treasured go-to recipe once I need something, quick, simple and very gratifying! So what’s not to adore about a hand-held meal?
How to warp Burrito?
Wrapping a burrito is in fact quite simple when you get the hang of it. It is best to use a huge tortilla so you’ve got sufficient space to wrap snugly. Additionally, I warm up them to make them pliable and soft.
Place heated tortilla onto a flat-surface & then put in your filling in the center. Fold the sides , then tuck at the upper flap beneath the filling as you roll up. Continue to roll closely until finish.
How to make the Vegan Burrito?
I add a lot of flavor to create it mouth-watering great! Here Is What You Will Need to do:
Cilantro-lime rice, first cook the long-grain rice and once the rice is cooked, remove from heat & fluff with fork. Then add cilantro and lime-juice & stir to blend well. Taste for seasoning & add more if desired. Cover with lid to stay warm.
Chipotle and lime black-beans, in a medium-skillet over medium-heat, add the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and beans. Bring to a small simmer to heat during for 2-3minutes. Then remove from heat and stir in salt and lime to taste. Keep covered.
Pico de gallo, combine diced onions, tomatoes, cilantro, celery, lime-juice and salt in a medium-bowl. Taste and adjust flavors if necessary. It’s possible to use a store-bought selection or substitute diced tomatoes if you do not like raw onions.
Spicy sauce, mix 1/2 cup vegan sour-cream or vegan-mayo with a couple dashes of your favorite hot-sauce (I utilized Cholula).
If you make this recipe, make certain to leave a comment below and rate the recipe! You could even share this recipe on your social media. You can also find me on Pinterest.
Try these other Delicious Vegan Recipes options:
- Skinny Vegan Crunch Wrap Supreme
- Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce
- Vegan Thai Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
- Cauliflower Raco Bowls with Creamy Vegan Cilantro Ranch
Chipotle Vegan Burrito with Cilantro Lime Rice
Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lime-juice, freshly squeezed
Chipotle and Lime Black Beans
- 1 chipotle-pepper in adobo-sauce + 2 tbsp sauce, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp lime-juice , freshly squeezed
- 2 15 oz cans black-beans , rinsed and drained
- salt to taste
Pico de gallo
- ½ cup cup onion, diced small
- 2 tbsp lime-juice
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 1½ cups tomato, diced small
- salt to taste
- ½ cup vegan sour-cream, mix with hot-sauce if desired (sub vegan-mayo)
- 1 large avocado, sliced or cubed
- 4 large tortillas (about 10")
- Once the rice is cooked, remove from heat & fluff with fork. Add cilantro and lime-juice & stir to blend well. Taste for seasoning & add more if desired. Cover with lid to stay warm.
- In a medium-skillet over medium-heat, add the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and beans. Bring to a small simmer to heat during for 2-3minutes. Then remove from heat and stir in salt and lime to taste. Keep covered.
- In a medium-bowl, combine all ingredients well. Taste & adjust flavors if necessary. Put aside.
- Warm a tortilla at a skillet over medium-heat for a few seconds on each side. Put on a flat-surface and put in your filling in the centre (do not overfill).
- Fold the sides then tuck at the upper flap below the filling as you roll up. Continue to roll closely till finish. Serve & enjoy.