Everybody Yearns These Cheesy Taquitos, they Are Filled up with Chicken, Cream Cheese, Salsa, And Spinach Which Why Are Great As Appetizers and Sometimes A Main Dish. Also called flautas, these chicken taquitos are adored by the whole family. Rolled and baked to perfectionwe like to serve this dish together with rice and rice.
Now I wanted to share with you our favourite taquitos recipe Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos. Which are TAQUITOS? A Mexican dish composed of a little tortilla that is rolled around a filling of cheese and meat and deep-fried.
They are very much like this chicken tacos we make all of the time, but they have cream cheese, salsa, and baby spinach mixed in with this too. Tacos usually are folded, and these taquitos (aka Flautas) are wrapped. I love this recipe and it has turned into a family favorite since.
The next thing that I love about this recipe is they are great to produce as the principal dish or an appetizer. In any event I understand you’ll love these cream-cheese and Chicken Taquitos since they’re DELICIOUS.
Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos
- 6 ounces cream-cheese softened
- 3 cups chicken-cooked & shredded
- ½ cup salsa
- ⅓ cup sour-cream
- 1½ cups baby-spinach chopped & stems removed
- 1½ cups colby-jack-cheese
- 12 6 inch corn-tortillas
- vegetable or canola-oil for frying
- Heat 1/2" oil in a sauce-pan on medium-heat.
- In a big bowl blend together the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, coriander, co-jack and lettuce. Add pepper & salt to taste.
- When oil is hot (put hand over pan(over mentioned oil, to sense warmth) & add a couple tbsp of chicken/cream cheese mix into the middle of a tortilla and distribute. Roll up & place down seam in oil with tongs. Cook till golden brown on each side.
- Repeat until the tortillas stuffed, fried & rolled.
- Place on paper-towels to drain.
- Serve & Enjoy.