Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy is your greatest no-fuss weeknight supper recipe. Tender, flavorful and goes great with mashed potatoes. This meal isn’t just cheap but it’s but one of these”set-it and forget-it” form foods. It’s possible to throw everything in your toaster and dinner will soon be prepared once you’re.
CROCK POT COOKING TIPS
This is among these forget and neglect it kind crock pot recipes. It will help to have an electronic crock pot nowadays. It is possible to cook it to get a particular period of time so then place it to automatically visit some keep-warm setting.
WHAT CAN I SERVE WITH CUBED STEAK?
I have ta functioned this cubed beef and sauce together with my Million Dollar Mashed Potatoes and put it in the sauce. Or, maybe you need something a little lighter? Then perhaps my ITALIAN GREEN BEANS, BACON GARLIC GREEN BEANS or even MAPLE GLAZED CARROTS. My favourite part of the recipe? The sausage. Oh , the sausage. Me and sausage, it is a love affair. It is all about the sauce.
Crock-Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy
- 2 lbs cube-steak
- 1 can French onion-soup
- 1 can cream of chicken-soup
- 1 packet au jus-gravy mix
- ½ cup water
To thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp cold-water
- 3 tbsp corn-starch
- At the base of your 6-quart slow-cooker, mix cream of chicken-soup, French-Onion soup, package of au jus & even water.
- Stir well.
- Put cubed-steak in toaster with gravy-mix.
- Cover slow-cooker and cook-steak on low for 6-8hours day.
- After cooking, it is time to ditch gravy. In a small bowlwhisk together corn-starch and cold-water.
- Stir mixture into crock-pot.
- Switch the to high and cook for 30minutes (till gravy is thickened).