This Air Fryer Pork Chops is really juicy, tender and flavorful, it is guaranteed to quickly become a favourite air fryer recipe. With a simple ingredients and just 12 minutes to make it! These air fryer pork chops are perfect for your dinner every day of the week.
What Are The Best Pork Chops For The Air Fryer?
I have discovered the best of pork chops for your air fryer are thick, centre cut, bone-in chops. I attempt to get them thick as possible, someplace between 1 1/2 -2″ thick. The reason I like the thick chops the best is that with the cooking time required, it is provides the pork chops a gorgeous char on either side. Lean pork chops will cook to quickly rather than get that wonderful char on these. Thick pork chops demand a cooking time of approximately 12 minutes.
Make a Rub For Air Fryer Pork Chops
With this particular recipe for air fryer pork chops, we won’t be breading the pork chops. Instead, we’ll be creating a rub seasoning combination which we’re likely to really liberally apply to the meat. The rub is quite simple also. We are going to use brown-sugar, paprika, ground-mustard, onion-powder, garlic-powder, pepper and salt.
We combine it together and rub everything into pork chops which were dried, dried, and coated with a little olive oil. Rinsing the pork chops and patting them dry with a paper towel is very important to do not skip this step.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 2 center-cut, bone-in pork-chops, (1 ½-2" thick)
- 1½ tsp fresh-ground black-pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic-powder
- 1 tsp ground-mustard
- ½ tsp onion-powder
- 2 tbsp brown-sugar
- 2 tbsp olive-oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- Preheat at 400° for 5minutes.
- Rinse pork-chops with warm-water & pat dry thoroughly using a paper-towel.
- In a small-bowl, blend together all of the dry-ingredients.
- Coat the pork-chops with olive-oil & rub the mixture. Rub it well & liberally. Use nearly all the rub mix for the two pork-chops.
- Cook pork-chops at 400° for 12minutes, then flipping pork-chops over after 6minutes.