These no-bake breakfast cookies are simple to make, wholesome, filled with protein and so tasty full of flavour. They can be make in less than 5 minutes and stored up to 2-weeks.
Whenever I get a little lazy to make breakfast or when I know I’m likely to have a really busy week, I make these. These healthier no-bake snacks are refined-sugar free, gluten-free, dairy free and i love these.
This breakfast cookies are my favorite cookies. I make them to get a fast snack or breakfast, as well as chocolate peanut butter protein chunks, no-bake energy balls.
The thing that I love about those breakfast cookies (besides the fact that they just take 5 minutes to create ) is that you may alter them up all of the time!
Occasionally I add just chocolate-chips, almonds or any pecans. The mix-in choices are infinite, or you can try to adding flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds or dried cranberries.
The base ingredients for this particular breakfast cookie recipe include creamy peanut butter, rolled oats,honey vanilla and chia seeds. Feel free to add any extra mix-in’s, like chopped almonds or chocolate-chips. You might even create swaps if you would rather, like utilizing maple syrup rather than honey or creamy cashew butter rather than peanut butter.
It’s possible to store breakfast cookies, just put in an airtight-container or zip top bag and keep in the refrigerator. The cookies will keep for as many as 2-weeks if kept properly in the refrigerator and in the freezer for up to 3-months.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Easy Breakfast Cookies Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a “5 STAR REVIEW” in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Healthy Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minutes Healthy Mediterranean Bowl
- Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- Peanut Banana Chia Oatmeal
- Prosciutto Asparagus Puff Pastry Bundles
- Super Bread Pudding
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Breaksfast Quesadillas
Easy Breakfast Cookies Recipe
- ¾ cup peanut-butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-3 tbsp chia-seeds
- ¾ cup old fashioned-oats
- 1 tbsp honey or maple-syrup
- Put the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable-bowl for 20seconds.
- Stir the mixture till well blended and then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well and make sure everything is well integrated.
- Roll the mixture into 8-balls and put the balls on a baking-tray-lined with parchment-paper. Press the balls level slightly & set them in the refrigerator for at least an hour to place.
- Serve and enjoy! or you can store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a couple of weeks.