This Mexican pizza it’s super east to make, so comforting and this is vegan, perfect for great dinner the whole family!
I totally love Mexican tastes! This simple vegan Mexican pizza this kind of fantastic dinner. This super simple, making it ideal for busy weeknights. Particularly when you use a store-bought pizza-dough.
Using ingredients that are easily obtained as well as with extraordinary results. I think this is perfect for parties at home or gathering with family.
In less than 30 minutes this pizza is made, with full flavor and certainly very crispy. Making this vegan meal very friendly for young children.
- You can top the pizza off using a little bit of vegan sour cream( I use store-bought vegan sour cream with this recipe). However, you may also create your own.
- Every oven is somewhat different, so ensure that your pizza does not get too dark. I suggest checking after 7minutes. Also be certain that you keep the pizza at the center of the oven.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
If you love this Easy Tasty Mexican Pizza Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a “5 STAR REVIEW” in the comments below! Thanks.
Try other Delicious Recipes options:
- Easy Baked Chicken Tacos
- Hawaiian BBQ Tofu Bowls Recipe
- Vegan BBQ Chickpea Salad
- Potato Latkes Recipe (Egg Free, Gluten free, Vegan)
- Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Chickpeas
- Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
Easy Tasty Mexican Pizza
- 1 pizza-dough (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 cup pizza-sauce
- ½ cup vegan-cheese
- 1 cup canned kidney-beans
- black-pepper to taste
- 1 cup veggie ground-meat
- ½ red-bell-pepper sliced
- 2 tsp paprika-powder
- ½ green-bell-pepper sliced
- 1 green-chili sliced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- salt to taste
- First, make the pizza bread or you can make use of a store-bought one.
- Roll out the pizza-dough & put onto a baking-tray lined with parchment-paper. Spoon the pizza-sauce on top & evenly spread-out it.
- Add the toppings. Begin with including the veggie ground meat, then the corn, kidney beans, red onion, along with the bell peppers.
- You can top the pizza with vegan cheese. Then bake the pizza for 7-10minutes in 350°F. Maintain the pizza at the center of the oven, so the crust will not burn.
- Top the pizza with vegan-sour-cream & sprinkle it with red pepper flakes, fresh cilantro and sliced green chili.
- Serve immediately.
PIN IT FOR LATER!