Healthy and easy Grilled Chicken created with a super tasty Mango Salsa recipe. It is very important to dress up things around the dinner table and this recipe is a fantastic place to get started. Insert some twist and taste to a chicken recipe.
This Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa is spiced broiled chicken breasts topped with a tangy & sweet mango avocado salsa.
If you want to broiled chicken and you also would like to change things up a little then you ought to be all set for this healthful and tasty Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa Recipe.
Grilled chicken is obviously a great recipe, but if you incorporate this mango salsa recipe. You’ll be taking the taste of your own healthy grilled chicken recipe into a completely new level of taste. These recipe is absolute favorite, serve this over quinoa or brown rice.
In addition, you simply can not go wrong when blending broiled chicken and mango dinner together. It is time to create those taste buds dancing as they’ve not danced before.
Fire up the stove with this remarkable Chicken recipe. It works good for people who meal preparation. Simply cut the chicken up to smaller portions so that they are prepared to eat with a side of brown rice or quinoa.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Creamy Chicken Olivia
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Healthy Chicken Shawarma Quinoa Bowls
- Greek Chicken with Tzatziki Sauce
- Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- Easy Caprese Chicken
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken
Grilled Chicken with Mango Avocado Salsa
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup minced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 2 tsp chili powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup diced mango
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Heat a grill over medium-high-heat. Then drizzle the olive-oil over the chicken-breasts & sprinkle with the chili-powder and salt to taste.
- Then grill for 4-5minutes on each side or till cooked through. While the chicken is cooking, combine the avocado, mango, cilantro and red bell pepper in a bowl. Stir in the lime-juice & salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy! Spoon the salsa over the chicken.