Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice is a quick and simple one-pot meal. With simple ingredients such as chicken, rice, egg, peas and carrots. You will love this recipe! Fantastic for a weeknight dinner or dinner prep lunch!
Instant pot chicken fried rice is rapidly turning into a go-to recipe for your own meal-prep. It is unbelievably simple to dish together with my family. I understand what you are thinking, that this rice is not actually fried. However, this recipe is a superb choice if you don’t have leftover rice!
Why this Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice is must to try? because to make these only need 10-ingredients and made in one-pot. And they’re minimal prep work, just need half an hour to make it.
Tips for this Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice:
- Rinse rice, this may get rid of some of the starch & decrease the stickiness of the cooked-dish.
- Deglaze the fit, don’t skip this step! When there’s some food stuck into the base of the insert, you might find a burn off warning.
- Submerge the rice from the broth. Be sure all of the rice is pushed to the broth. This’ll allow it to cook-evenly.
- Use a long-grain white-rice, my taste is vanilla-rice. However, generic-long-grain white ought to work, also. Be aware, I find generic-white-rice may turn more “mushy” than vanilla.
- Brown rice demands a considerably longer cooking time, therefore won’t work with this particular recipe. Should you use basmati, I’d add a moment of cook time since I find it remains more al dente than simply jasmine.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Instant Pot Pad Thai
- Pressure Cooker Pho
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken Tacos with Jalapeno Ranch
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Easy Baked Chicken Tacos
- Pan Fried Bao Buns – Vegan Steamed Dumplings
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 lb uncooked chicken-breast ½-inch dice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ cups uncooked jasmine-rice rinsed
- 1 ¼ cup chicken-broth
- 2 tsp vegetable-oil divided
- 3-4 tbsp soy sauce or wheat-free tamari to taste
- 1 cup diced carrots
- ½ cup frozen-peas thawed
- 1 tsp sesame-oil
- hot-sauce sriracha-pairs well, (optional)
- sliced green-onion (optional)
- Turn on the sauté Work on the Instant Pot. Then warm 1 tsp vegetable oil, then add the whisked egg, scramble them till completely cooked.
- Heat another tsp of vegetable oil at the add and then add the minced garlic. Sauté the garlic till aromatic fow a few minutes, stirring regularly.
- Turn off the Sauté function, then pour in a little bit of chicken broth and then use a spatula to scrape up every last bit of food stuck into the bottom of the insert. It is important to prevent a burn off warning.
- Pour in the rest of the broth, then add the diced chicken, diced carrots and rice (in this sequence ). Push down the rice to be only submerged in the broth, but don’t stir.
- Close and seal the lid and cook Manual high-pressure for 3minutes, together with all the maintain heating setting off. By the end of cooking time, enable the pressure to discharge obviously for 10minutes, then speedy discharge the rest of the pressure.
- Remove the lid, then add the sesame oil and soy sauce and stir till the rice is well coated. Add the peas and scrambled egg ten continue to blend till well blended.
- Place the lid askew on the kettle for a moment or two to allow the egg and peas to warm through. Serve immediately with your preferred garnish or split among 4 storage containers for meal-prep.