You’d like this keto-friendly model of chicken enchiladas. From the recipe, tortillas are all utilised to wrap the filling. We utilize zucchini as an alternative. It ends yummy and super low-carb in contrast to the initial one. Some of the chief ingredients in our recipe would be poultry meat. It’s simple to cook and full of protein. It is also possible to use beef rather than chicken.
For those fillings, then you simply can not ignore cheese! For that enchilada sauce, then we recommend you create your own personal keto edition of enchilada sauce whenever at all possible. Storebought sauces normally have a couple what are not keto-friendly. Additionally, we added garlic and chili peppers to get extra tastes. Afterall, what type of Mexican cuisine with no hot red pepper? Additionally, it is really a excellent solution to receive your metabolic rate to work faster and burn up calories. This dish is definitely a superb meal for dinner or lunch. You may even impress your friends with your own culinary abilities and set it to a table. Bon Appetit.
Keto Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 zucchini
- ½ chopped onion
- 1½ cup chicken-meat cooked and shredded
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ tsp chili-flakes
- 1 cup enchilada-sauce divided
- ½ cup mozzarella-shredded
- 1 tbsp olive-oil
- ½ cup cheddar-shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
Topping for Serving
- full-fat yogurt for serving
- fresh-parsley chopped (for serving)
- Heat a tbsp of olive oil from the skillet, add onion and cook till lightly brown. Add minced garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper, roasted-hicken and ⅔ cup of enchilada-sauce. Mix well and simmer for about 10mins.
- Cut zucchini into thin pieces with vegetable peeler. Arrange 4 pieces onto a cutting board together with the edges . Place 2tbsp of chicken mixtureand roll up & then move to the greased baking dish. Repeat with the rest of the zucchini slices and chicken mix.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada-sauce over the rolls & top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20mins. Serve topped with wheat germ & chopped parsley.