This Easy Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles recipe comes together in 15 minutes and is among the most delicious foods you’ll make this season perfect for weeknight dinner.
To create this, you only need a few straightforward ingredients and if you are like me and also keep a organized pantry, then you can absolutely make this on the fly in your home too!
Though you’re cooking your ground beef, it is possible to make your noodles cook too in a pasta pot which makes this a fast 15 minute great recipe.
We like to serve this easy ground beef recipe on noodles, but it would also flavor great with a few warm rice. You may even mass up the recipe with added stir fry veggies such as chopped carrots, red bell peppers or snap peas.
I hope you enjoy and thanks a lot for reading. Want to browse all of my recipe posts? Follow my Pinterest.
Please, if you recreate this Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles Recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks!
Try these Delicious Recipes options:
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Vegan Curry Ramen Noodles
- Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodles
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup with Egg Noodles
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- Spicy Garlic Soba Noodles with Bok Choy
Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 box linguine noodles
- 4 tsp minced ginger
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 6 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 green onions diced for garnish
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
- In a medium-skillet with high sides on the stovetop, brown the ground-beef together with the garlic and ginger till beef is cooked .
- Use the back of a wooden-spoon to be certain meat is split nicely. Drain any fat and then return the pan to the stovetop.
- While the ground-beef is cooking, make a kettle of water began on your pasta noodles. Make sure you salt the water nicely so your noodles soak up that taste.
- Mix the remaining ingredients the brown sugar, soy sauce, pepper, hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes in a little dish and then pour in to ground beef mix.
- Let them to saute from the pan for 3 minutes to permit the ground beef to absorb the flavours.
- When your pasta is done cooking, then move the noodles into the ground beef mix. Mix thoroughly and allow to cook for a few minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Top with green onions and toasted sesame seeds to get the great noodle dish!
- Serve and enjoy!