Slow Cooker Steak Soup – this season I really like to have soup for dinner, these easy to make it. We have made it many times in the last couple of months and just can not appear to get enough of this.
The soup begins with browning a chopped roast then tossing it in the slow-cooker with a few beef-broth, onion-soup mix, tomato-paste and worcestershire-sauce for 15minutes before you’re prepared to serve the soup. Then throw in a few egg noodles and then allow them to cook till tender. I really like that the noodles cook at the slow cooker!
This soup is so tasty! It’s tough to think that something so simple can taste really great. Serve this with some crusty bread for a complete meal! Comfort food at its very best.
Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- 2-¼ lb sirloin tip roast, cut into 1" cubes
- 4 cups beef-broth
- 1 tbsp worcestershire-sauce
- ½ tsp ground-pepper
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg-noodles
- 2 tbsp canola-oil
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix (1 oz)
- ¼ cup floar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt
- Blend roast, flour, pepper and salt in a large ziplock-bag. Seal & shake to coat-beef.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from ziplock-bag, discard any extra-flour mixture. Saute beef till browned for 5minutes.
- Put meat into slow-cooker. Add onion-soup mix, beef-broth, tomato-paste & worcestershire-sauce. Cook on LOW for 8hours, till beef is tender.
- Add noodles to slow-cooker. Cover & cook on LOW for 15-30minutes, till noodles are tender.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Wings there are so tender that the meat falls off the bone and melts in your mouth.